We strive to ensure that everyone can enjoy the event, so we try our best to make the festival site as accessible as possible.
Just as we prepare for all conditions we do ask that you do to. So please consider the ground conditions and unpredictable British weather when deciding what facilities you may need and what equipment you need to bring.
free ticket for a personal assistant (2:1 scheme) information
We provide a free ticket for a personal assistant to deaf or disabled ticket holders who would be unable to attend, or those whose experience would be greatly impaired without their presence. After receiving your application we will endeavor to respond within 5 working days to confirm your application.
- Purchase a ticket in your name ( not your carers name ) to obtain a ticket reference number
- Please email email@example.com with subject line stating “Disabled Access” by 30th June if you wish to apply. After this point there is no guarantee we will be able to process your request. Please have supporting documentation (mentioned down below) prepared.
qualifying for a 2:1 tickets
A photocopy/scan of one of the following documents (dated within the past 12 months if DLA or Attendance Allowance). We recognize that the evidence below is not definitive. If you do not have any of the below evidence but wish to apply for a 2:1 ticket, we ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you require one. Please email copies of any additional evidence that supports your application and your application will be judged on a case-by-case basis by our Access Officer.
(with option to send alternative evidence)
- Front page of DLA or PIP letter (no specific rate required)
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate required)
- Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
- Recognized Assistance Dog ID card
car park access
We have a blue-badge parking area (in the main car park), approximately 10m from the main entrance. Your space must be booked in advance by contacting us on email@example.com with your name, car registration, blue badge number and which day you are attending
There is a viewing area situated towards the main stage. This platform is for those who cannot view the show in any other way. This is most applicable to those in a wheelchair / those unable to stand for a long period of time.
Personal assistants/ carers will be able to use this facility as well however please be aware during busy periods assistants may be asked to move aside to give priority to other disabled users.